Hours of Operation
|Mon – Fri||–||8 am – 9 pm|
|Saturday||–||8 am – 5 pm|
We are a collaborative practice of highly trained psychiatrists and therapists. We work with adolescents, adults, couples and families. Click here to fill out a form or simply call us at 561 – 277 9281
When a crisis knocks at your door, a hopelessness may occur. What do you do? Communicating immediately with a professional can be the best solution. See if you qualify for Skype Sessions, Contact us today
Welcome to New Life Behavioral Health, Psychiatrists in Jupiter, Florida!Dedicated to excellence in behavioral health practice, New Live Behavioral Health offers a wide range of evidence-based psychiatric and psychological services for teens and adults. We provide psychiatric assessment, consultation, and medication management; psychological assessment and testing; and individual and couples therapy.
Our board certified psychiatrists and psycologists have extensive experience in clinical practice and are passionate about helping individuals and couples experience a new life. New Life Behavioral health, conveniently located in Jupiter, Florida, is based on the belief that our clients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs with compassion and the highest quality of care. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust by providing the best psychiatric and psychological care in the industry.
We provide psychiatric and psychological services for the following conditions:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Specific Learning Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Bipolar Related Disorders
- Sex/Porn and Love Addiction
- Anxiety Disorders
- Gambling Addiction
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder & Other Trauma- and Stressor-Related
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
What our psychiatrists can do for you
We strive to promote stress reduction, productive lives and the provision of ongoing support toward family unity using Wellness and Recovery Principles.
- We can help with anger management.
- Relief from anxiety and depression symptoms.
- Learn to manage life’s stressful situations.
- Cope with loss and trauma.
- Help you deal with alcohol and drug dependencies.
- Overcome the stress and uncertainty that comes with unemployment.
- Promote your personal and professional growth.