John C. Profera, ANRP
Jonathan Rapp Ph.D.
Dr. Rapp’s services are self-pay. Individual and couples therapy are $160 per 50-minute session. The fees for psychological assessments typically range from $1,000 to $1,500, depending on the specifics of assessment. Payment can be made with cash, check, or credit card and is collected at the time that services are rendered.
Although Dr. Rapp does not accept health insurance, you may choose to seek reimbursement with your insurance provider. Upon request, Dr. Rapp will provide you with a monthly invoice that can be submitted to your insurance company to request reimbursement from them.
To determine if your insurance provider will reimburse for services, ask them the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health or behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- Is per-authorization required by my primary care physician?
- How many sessions are covered?
- What percentage of the doctor’s fees will be reimbursed, and is that based on the doctor’s actual fee or another number?